WHEN POWER SLIDES AND FOUR WHEEL DRIFTS WERE THE STYLE OF THE DAY...
It was a time when racing circuits were designed to test the limits of man and not the safety. A time when a driver's talent mattered more than his machinery. Grand Prix Legends captures this experience in one of the most accurate and compelling racing simulations ever created. Based on an advanced 3-D modelling engine, the driving feel has been authentically recreated. Cars slide, drift, bounce and skid with frightening realism. As your skills improve, you can start giving the legends of the era some serious competition: race against greats like Jack Brabham, Jim Clark and Graham Hill.
- 11 of the greatest racing circuits in history
- 5 classic Grand Prix cars, from Ferrari 312 to Gurney Eagle
- Multi-player support for up to 20 players via TCP/IP, IPX, modem or direct-connect
"A Classic" - PC Gamer
- CPU: Pentium 90MHz (minimum)
- RAM: 16Mb (minimum)
- Windows: 95/98/Me/XP *
- Graphics card: SVGA 640x480 256 colours
- Sound card: Windows compatible
- Disc drive: 2 x CD-ROM
* This game may need extra patches installing (see the FAQ here) to run properly in Windows XP/Vista/7.